Email notification service for the Language Portal of Canada
By the Translation Bureau
This service allows you to receive an email notification when new content is added to the Portal.
The email you receive will contain links to the new content. It will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use a security filter, make sure to configure it to allow messages from this sender.
You must provide a valid email address. You can cancel your subscription to this service at any time.
On this page
Subscribe to the service
If you would like to subscribe to our service, enter your email address in the boxes below and click on Subscribe. A welcome message will confirm your subscription.
Cancel your subscription
If you are already subscribed to this service but would like to cancel your subscription, enter your email address in the boxes below and click on Cancel subscription.
What you need to know
- To subscribe to the Language Portal of Canada's email notification service, you will need a valid email address
- You will receive an initial email asking you to confirm that you want to subscribe to this service in order to check that it was really you who requested the subscription
- It is important to note that you will need to validate your subscription within 48 hours of receiving this first email, or your request will not be activated.
- When you confirm, you will receive a second email indicating that you have succeeded in subscribing
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. Each notification you receive will contain directions on how to cancel
Participation in the email notification service and provision of the requested information is voluntary. The information you provide is collected for the purpose of creating or cancelling your subscription to the email notification service. Your personal information is kept confidential and is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. We have taken the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your privacy is very important to the Translation Bureau, a special operating agency of Public Services and Procurement Canada, which is responsible for the development and management of the Portal. We will not share your information with any other organizations, and only Translation Bureau employees working directly on a specific e-mail notification list will have access to its membership.
For more information on the Government of Canada's privacy policies and practices, see the Privacy page.
- Date modified: